Social Security Disability Lawyer
SSI Disability Lawyer
Worker's Compensation Lawyer
The non-jury practice of my firm is primarily limited to SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY and SSI DISABILITY cases. I represent Alabama clients who have filed for Social Security disability benefits or SSI disability benefits due to severe physical or mental impairments that make them disabled to work.
About Your Social Security Disability Claim
If you are disabled and unable to work, you may be eligible for Social Security Disability benefits. For answers to questions about social security disability, contact my firm to schedule an appointment.
Call 256-547-1640 to schedule a free consultation.
- 20 years of experience successfully representing clients in Social Security disability and SSI disability cases.
- Representation at Social Security disability hearings and SSI disability hearings held in cities including, but not limited to: Anniston, Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Gadsden, Jasper, Florence, Cullman.
- Social Security disability cases and SSI disability cases represented include but are not limited to:
disabling heart conditions, severe back injuries disabling arthritis, cancer, orthopedic injuries, chronic pain, multiple disabilities, disabling mental conditions, severe disabilities of all types, fibromyalgin.
Attorney Fee Information
All Social Security disability and SSI disability cases are taken on a contingent fee basis.
- No fee is collected, unless you recover.
- The fee charged is 25% of the past‑due Social Security disability and/or SSI disability benefits calculated to be due at the time of payment.
- Call for a free initial consultation. 256-547-1640
- 20 years experience successfully representing clients in worker's compensation claims which involve permanent partial disability or permanent total disability.
University of Alabama, B.A., 1979
Cumberland School of Law, Samford University J.D., 1983
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
Alabama ‑ Licensed in 1982
Florida ‑ Licensed in 1990
Etowah County Bar Association
American Bar Association
Alabama State Bar Association
Florida Bar Association
Alabama Trial Lawyers Association
National Organization of Social Security Claimants Representative (NOSSCR)
Regulations of the Alabama State Bar Association require lawyers to provide the following disclaimer:
No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be performed is greater than the quality of legal services performed by other lawyers.
- Postal address
- 153 South 9th St. Gadsden, Al 35901
- Electronic mail
- General Information: firstname.lastname@example.org