Walter J. Waid, P.C.
• 30 years of experience successfully representing clients in Social Security disability and SSI disability cases.
• Representation at Social Security disability hearings and SSI disability hearings held in cities including, but not limited to: Anniston, Huntsville, Birmingham, Decatur, Gadsden, Jasper, Florence, Cullman.
• Social Security disability cases and SSI disability cases represented include but are not limited to: disabling heart conditions, severe back injuries disabling arthritis, cancer, orthopedic injuries, chronic pain, multiple disabilities, disabling mental conditions, severe disabilities of all types, fibromyalgia.
• University of Alabama, B.A., 1979
• Cumberland School of Law, Samford University J.D., 1983
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
• Alabama ‑ Licensed in 1982
• Florida ‑ Licensed in 1990
• Etowah County Bar Association
• Alabama State Bar Association
• Florida Bar Association